Welcome to the world of decentralized digital platform-TRON. Before getting into our topic Tron Smart Contract MLM, let me give you brief information about Tron. This is a blockchain-based platform and it allows content creators to sell their content without middlemen to consumers. TRON was a big revolution in the digital world and it has been a competition to web-based digital giants like Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc. It was founded in 2017 by a Singapore-based non-profit foundation- TRON Foundation.
TRON was founded by H.E Justin Sun and it has continued to deliver considerable achievements. TRON uses the Cryptocurrency Tronix or TRX. In a short span of 5 years, it has more than 78 million users and 2.9 billion transactions. Solidity Programming language is used to create apps that are hosted on the TRON platform.
TRON hosts the largest circulating supply of stablecoins. This network is fully decentralized in December 2021 and is now a community-governed DAO.
A bit more about TRON
What are Smart Contracts?
Smart contracts are programmable agreements that can execute on their own without the help of middlemen.
What is Tron Smart Contract?
Tron Smart Contract is a computerized transaction protocol and it is like any other common contract. Once the contract is started, it implements its terms and it can run as it is designed. It also defines terms and rules related to participants.
Tron Smart Contract MLM
Tron Smart Contract is a computerized transaction protocol and it is like any other common contract.
Multiple layers of referral rewards are enabled using a TRON smart contract. The reward percentage can be integrated into the smart contract and a user would require a TRON-compatible wallet to receive the rewards.
Tron Smart Contract is a very popular smart contract for decentralized MLM businesses.
Advantages of using Smart Contract in MLM
- Registration and payment are very simple.
- New users can join easily.
- Very safe and secure.
- The account is impossible to hack.
- Less fees.
- Through the transactions taking place in the TRON blockchain network, users can earn rewards.
- Referrals can be invited by users using a smart contract.
- To operate no third party is needed.
- No malpractices can happen in the MLM network using a Smart Contract.
Some other smart contracts are Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Avalanche, Solana, etc.
Ethereum is the first smart contract platform in the world. This platform has a lot of active developers and it is one of the popular smart contract platforms. The disadvantages of these platforms are slow transaction speed and high transaction fees.
Binance Smart Chain
Binance Smart Chain has a high transaction speed compared to Ethereum. It is fully compatible with EVM.
Avalanche is an open-source platform that provides transactions in less than a second. A drawback of this platform is that the low transaction fees that were provided earlier by Avalanche are not there now.
Solana is a high-performance open-source platform with a high speed in transactions.
- TRON is a blockchain-based platform and it allows content creators to sell their content without middlemen to consumers.
- It was founded in 2017 by a Singapore-based non-profit foundation- TRON Foundation.
- TRON was founded by H.E Justin Sun and it has continued to deliver considerable achievements.
- Smart contracts are programmable agreements that can execute on its own without the help of middlemen.
- Tron Smart Contract is a computerized transaction protocol and it is like any other common contract.