The industry of direct selling is well renowned for the flexibility it provides to its distributors.
In comparison to a few years ago, customers now expect B2C-like experiences, according to 71% of B2B CEOs.
However, almost half (49%) acknowledge they are falling short of providing the cutting-edge and highly relevant experiences clients demand.
Direct-selling corporations must pay a price for giving distributors flexibility. Companies need to have a well-equipped system in place in order to provide distributors with the flexibility they desire. A mechanism that can independently organize, manage, and steer the enterprise.
A mechanism that can independently organize, manage, and steer the enterprise. Direct selling software organizations can achieve this with the use of marketing automation software.
Let’s look at how sales and marketing can use marketing automation to their mutual advantage and how to steer clear of the blunders that ruin so many well-intentioned attempts to employ this software.
A quick summary of marketing automation:
As the name suggests, marketing automation is software that streamlines time-consuming marketing procedures like lead nurturing, message and content personalization, and email sending, to mention a few.
The majority of marketers utilize it to handle lead qualifying and scoring, landing sites, and email marketing. They can use the software to organize their blogging and social media accounts.
Even when they are away from the workplace, marketers may still use the program in all these ways. In other words, automation continues to generate leads and nurture them continuously.
However, marketing automation only makes it possible for a business to communicate with customers who have chosen to hear from it.
Who makes use of marketing automation?
Although marketing is the main user of marketing automation, the sales team can also benefit from the program.
MLM Business can use the tool to create acceptable leads that aren’t quite ready to interact with a salesperson as well as sales-qualified prospects.
The Workings of Marketing Automation:
With the help of this software, your marketing team may build up numerous criteria, segmentation, and processes that will automatically send templated messages to your audience.
Based on the pre-set rules and the characteristics of each contact, the program may automatically segment leads and send targeted messages to the right audience.
By enabling marketers to design and reuse specific lead generation methods, such as a welcome message for subscribers or a nurturing campaign after someone downloads some content, marketing automation improves the effectiveness of a company’s marketing strategy.
Whether deciding when to send messages through email, or SMS or even display them on a website, marketing automation uses triggers. These indicators are determined by patterns of behavior and data about potential clients and customers.
A Few Advantages of Marketing Automation:
- The fact that marketing automation automates and simplifies repetitive operations is one of its key advantages.
- It is obvious that automation by itself does not result in better income. However, marketing automation makes it easier to communicate with the correct audience at the right time, which leads to improved engagement rates and better-quality prospects. These elements work together to enable exceptional sales results.
- In reality, marketing automation lowers the cost per lead by more effectively producing more qualified leads. The program can increase retention even when used to engage current clients, which will encourage further purchases.
- Marketing automation contributes to better alignment between the two groups by assisting the marketing team in more effectively delivering higher quality leads to sales utilizing a predetermined methodology.
Areas in which marketing automation might really benefit your direct selling company
- Customer relationship management
- E-commerce management
- Social selling
- Customer acquisition
- Distributor engagement
- Distributor training
- Commission payout
- Distributor onboarding
- Sales prospecting
- Lead generation